As a member of Soo Co-op Credit Union, you have secure access to your account, no matter when or where you are. Enrolling in Online Banking provides a convenient way to manage your funds and offers tools to help you stay on top of your finances.
If you're connected to the internet, you're connected to SCCU this is what you can do:
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Bills
- Order Checks
- View Up To 24 Months of Statements
- Apply for Loans
- And Much More!
For this first time log in you will be using your account number as your ID.
After typing in your account number and clicking Login you will be taken to a password screen, enter your current Online Banking password.
Once you type in your password you will be taken to our new Online Agreement. You may either read this here or print it. Either way, you must check “I Agree” before you will be able to choose “Accept.”
You will now get to pick your new Username!
We are no longer using your account number as your login ID.
When you click in the ID section you will be given a list of rules for the Username. Please note you cannot have the same username as anyone else in the system! Also, you CAN change this once you are logged in!
Please call us if you are unable to login and we will be happy to assist you! 906.632.5300
Now you can access your SCCU accounts anytime, anywhere from your mobile device.
- Check balances
- View history
- Pay bills
- Debit Card Controls
- Block your MasterCard Debit Card anytime, anywhere right from your mobile phone. (This type of block is a permanent block. You will need to contact the credit union to order a new debit card.)
- Schedule a Travel Notice
- Check messages
- Transfer funds
- View graphs of spending patterns
- Remote Deposit Capture "RDC"
- Deposit your checks anywhere, anytime — our remote deposit capture service is free and easy to use. You'll save a trip to the branch by using your mobile phone to deposit checks securely.
- Members enrolled in Home Banking and Mobile Banking can request Mobile Deposit by contacting us here.
- Find branch and ATM locations
Introducing unprecedented, real-time control over your SCCU Debit Card through your smartphone.
CardNav adds another level of security to your cards by letting you decide how and when they can be used and alerting you when any types of transactions you specify take place. You can even use CardNav to set personal spending limits that help you stay within your budget goals.
- Turn cards on or off in seconds.
- Use GPS to restrict transactions to businesses within a designated area.
- Limit card use to specific merchants or purchases.
- Receive real-time, in-app alerts that let you stop unauthorized purchases before they’re complete.
- Receive alerts when you’re getting close to any personal spending limits you’ve set.
Create custom eAlert messages to be sent to your cell phone, email, or both.
- Account Balance
- Deposit Transactions
- Withdrawal Transactions
- Checks Cleared
- E-mail Change
- Name/Address Change
How to sign up:
- Log into SCCU's online banking
- Select eAlert Notifications from the top menu
- Selecting eAlert/Notifications
SCCU's Online Bill Pay gives you the ability to pay all your bills in one place. Free yourself from the hassle of writing and mailing checks. Just a couple of clicks and your bill payments are mailed when and where you need them to be. Fast, simple and free, our Bill Pay tool lets you schedule one-time or automatic recurring payments for rent, cable, utilities and more. With SCCU's Bill Pay you control who gets paid and when - best of all it's FREE! To get started, all you need to do is sign in to your account and select the "Bill Pay" tab.
SpeedyLine helps make your financial management easier and more convenient. Obtain your checking or savings account balances, look up a check, make loan payments, transfer funds, place a stop payment, and more!
Dial: 888-632-3503 For more information on SpeedyLine options click here!