CardNavSM by CO-OP
New security and control for cardholders.
Introducing unprecedented, real-time control over your SCCU Debit Card through your smartphone.
CardNav adds another level of security to your cards by letting you decide how and when they can be used and alerting you when any types of transactions you specify take place. You can even use CardNav to set personal spending limits that help you stay within your budget goals.
- Turn cards on or off in seconds.
- Use GPS to restrict transactions to businesses within a designated area.
- Limit card use to specific merchants or purchases.
- Receive real-time, in-app alerts that let you stop unauthorized purchases before they’re complete.
- Receive alerts when you’re getting close to any personal spending limits you’ve set.
Watch the CardNav by CO-OP Video
Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I required to authenticate each time the application is started or accessed?
- Can the app be controlled from a desktop or laptop computer? No, this is a mobile app and is controlled by a smartphone or tablet.
- Whom do I contact for Card Control support?
- Will Card Control work outside the U.S.?
- Does location functionality depend on phone signal?
- How long can I leave a card “off”?
- How many cards can be set up in the app?
- Are the in-app notifications via push, or do you have to be logged in?
- What if I have my card turned off, and a recurring utility bill wants to charge my card? Will that transaction be denied?
Gain a new level of security and control over your money today.