How to pay your loan payment
Free Payment Options:
- Transfer funds using Online Banking: Transfer funds to pay your loan from existing SCCU savings or checking account using the transaction tab in online banking. Sign up for Online Banking.
- Mobile App: Use our Mobile Banking App (available for Android and iPhone) to deposit a check from any financial institution into your SCCU savings or checking account. Then transfer these funds to pay your loan. (There may be a delay of funds when checks are deposited through Remote Deposit Capture)
- EasyPay: Use EasyPay to make your SCCU payments using a credit/debit card or check from another Financial Institution. Payments received after 4:30 pm will be posted to the member’s loan on the next business day. SCCU Visa Credit Card and Mortgage Loan payments are not accepted through EasyPay at this time.
- Set up Automatic ACH: Complete and sign the ACH authorization form.
- Fax the ACH form to 906.632.6631 or
- Bring the ACH form to any SCCU branch.
- Payroll deduction: You may have your employer automatically forward your payments. Obtain a form from your employer to complete.
- Utilize Bill Pay from your current financial institution.
- Bring payment to any of our branch locations.
Payment Options with a Fee:
- Quickly and securely make your loan payments using funds from another financial institution. A convenience fee of $5.00 will apply. You can avoid this fee by using one of the easy and free methods outlined above.
- Call Soo Co-op Credit Union to use a debit /credit card or electronic check at 906.632.5300.
- Visit any of our branch locations.