To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
- Business Service Agreement Part 2
- Business Service Agreement Our EFT Terms
- E-mail Statement Disclosure Electronic Consent Agreement
- Funds Availability of Deposits
- Mastercard Guide to Benefits
- Member Service Agreement Part 2
- Member Service Agreement Our EFT Terms
- Our Privacy Notice
- Our Service Charges
- Regulation GG-Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act
- Remote Deposit Capture User Agreement
- Visa Credit Card Disclosure
- Your Insured Funds
- Your Responsibility for NSF and Overdrafts