To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
- BSA Funds Availability of Deposits
- BSA Part 2
- BSA Our EFT Terms
- E-mail Statement Disclosure Electronic Consent Agreement
- MSA Funds Availability of Deposits
MSA Part 2
- MSA Our EFT Terms
- MSA Privacy
- Our Service Charges
- Regulation GG-‐Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act
- Remote Deposit Capture User Agreement
- Visa Credit Card Disclosure
- Your Insured Funds
- Explanation of Rates & Service Charges