Shared Branching/ATM Locators
From coast to coast, you’re welcome at branches and ATMs wherever you see the CO-OP logos. That covers a lot of territories—whether you’re across town or traveling far from home for business or pleasure. Your credit union membership means you can:
- Use nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATM locations—more than some of the biggest banks offer
- Take advantage of surcharge-free ATMs at convenient places like 7-Eleven®, Costco®, and Walgreens
- Visit over 5,000 convenient branch locations and more than 2,000 self-service locations covering all 50 states
- Easily locate ATMs and branches through any of our locator tools—
including phone, mobile app, or Internet
How Does It Work?
Finding and using a Shared Branching location is easy!
- Simply visit https://co-opcreditunions.org/locator, call 1-888-748-3266, or text a zip code to 91989 to find nearby ATMs and Shared Branch Locations.
- Have your Credit Union Account Number and Photo ID ready to provide to the Shared Branch credit union teller or member service representative.
- Perform your transaction just as if you were at one of our service centers! You can deposit and withdraw money, transfer funds, make loan payments, and more. You cannot apply for a loan, open a new account or add on additional Credit Union specific services. You must contact us, visit one of our service center locations, or apply online for these additional services.
It’s important to note, however, that you will be entering a different credit union to perform your transaction. The cooperative nature of credit unions allows this unique program to exist, unlike traditional banks.
A Complimentary Service
Not only does Shared Branching add convenience, but it’s also FREE to use! Additional charges may apply for extra services, such as traveler’s checks or statement copies, just as you would have if you were in one of our service centers.