What if I have my card turned off, and a recurring utility bill wants to charge my card? Will that transaction be denied?
When the card is off, most card transactions are denied, and alerts are generated for attempted transactions. However, Auto-pay transactions and credits (deposits, returns, and reversals) are exempt from this high-level control.
- Am I required to authenticate each time the application is started or accessed?
- Whom do I contact for Card Control support?
- Can the app be controlled from a desktop or laptop computer? No, this is a mobile app and is controlled by a smartphone or tablet.
- How many cards can be set up in the app?
- Will Card Control work outside the U.S.?