Meet Your Financial Advisor
Carlie Anderson is located at our main office branch in Sault Ste. Marie and can travel to any of our outlying branches for member appointments. She is available for a no cost; no obligation financial consultation and can provide a variety of financial products and services to our members. Carlie has been an employee of Soo Co-op Credit Union since 2010 and currently holds the following insurance licenses and securities registrations to practice and sell insurance and investments: FINRA Series 7 & 66, Michigan Life, Accident, Health & Variable Contracts, and Michigan Property & Casualty. Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
More about Carlie ...
- Happily married with 2 children
- Grew up in Sault Ste. Marie, Ml
- Attained her bachelor's degree in Personal Financial Planning from Western Michigan University in 2009
- Member of the Sault Ste. Marie Rotary Club since 2011 and served as Secretary on the Board 2012-2016
- Hiawatha Skating Club Board Member 2016 – Present
- Enjoys camping and spending time outdoors with family and friends
Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI),member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution.
CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America. FR-1518188.1