Are you interested in becoming part of the Soo Co-op Credit Union team? If you are interested complete the following and submit it electronically.
Soo Co-op Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employment relationship - including recruitment, hiring, promotion, and all conditions and privileges of employment - to all employees without discrimination because of race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, qualifying disability, marital status, height, weight, or veteran status.
In return for the credit union’s consideration of my application for employment, I agree as follows:
- I authorize an investigation and verification of my employment, education, criminal conviction, and financial record. I authorize my employer and former employers, references, medical facilities, educational institutions, and any other persons contacted by the credit union to provide it with all records and information relevant to this employment application without any obligation to give me written notice thereof, and I release all such parties from all liabilities arising from such disclosures. I also waive ant claims against the credit union relating to such inquiries and disclosures and release the credit union, its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any liability that might arise from such inquiries and disclosures.
- I understand that I may be required to undertake a post-offer physical examination, including a drug and alcohol test, in connection with my application for employment and I agree to do so. Such examination will be conducted by a physician or clinic selected by the credit union. I hereby authorize any such physician or clinic to release to the credit union such information derived from the examination as the credit union requires. I waive any claims that I might have on account of the physical examination (including the drug and alcohol test) requirement and the release of the physical examination (including the drug and alcohol test) information to the credit union.
- I understand that the credit union will accommodate, to the extent required by law, employees with disabilities to allow access to its facilities and employment opportunities. I also understand that I have 182 days from this date or the date I know or reasonably should know that such accommodation is needed, to file a written request for such accommodation.
- I agree that this application will be considered for a period of 30-60 days after this date. I understand and acknowledge that unless I am hired before the end of this period, this application will be null and void and any continuing interest in the credit union will require a new application.
- If employed, I agree that the credit union, at its sole discretion, may terminate my employment at its will for any reason or no reason (except for any reason which may be prohibited by applicable statute), with or without advance notice or warning, and that the credit union’s decision is not reviewable outside the credit union (except as may be provided by applicable law). I understand and agree that no employee, manager, executive, board member, or other representatives of the credit union, other than the chief executive officer, has any authority to enter into any agreement for employment for any specified period of time or to make any oral or written representation or practice contrary to the at-will nature of my employment. I further understand and agree that only an agreement in writing expressly for the purpose of modifying the at-will nature of my employment.
- If employed, I agree to abide by all rules and regulations of the credit union.
- I agree not to begin any action or suit, not expressly waived in this application, relating to my employment with the credit union more than six months after the date of termination of such employment and I waive any statute of limitations to the contrary.
The information I have provided is true and complete and I understand any false information or material omissions is cause for rejection of this application and termination of employment no matter when discovered.